Bangalore, Karnataka, India
RtBrick is seeking a Senior Go Developer to join a team of agile developers responsible for architecting and building robust applications. We are building distributed solutions composed of numerous enterprise applications and other services that service web browser clients as well as REST-enabled client devices to manage RtBrick network switches. In this role you will gain exposure to a broad technology stack. This project provides an exceptional opportunity to learn, grow and work your way into new application and technology domains.
You will be part of a fast paced international team responsible for delivering quality code for large complex systems requirements. Open communications, empowerment, innovation, teamwork and customer success are the foundations of the team with "pay for performance" culture. Thus, you set your own limits for learning, achievements and rewards.
- Experience in Go with exposure to RESTful API design, OO, and functional programming paradigms required
- Experience with current software development tools (Git, Jenkins, Docker) and unit testing is mandatory
- Experience in web programming (HTML5, CSS3, ES6), Python, Robot test framework, Yang, gNMI, Open Config and Agile software development is a plus
- BSEE/CS with 2-5 years of related experience is desired
- Strong problem solving and software development/troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to plan and execute
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to plan and execute tasks with minimal supervision
- Provide technical leadership and expertise around product deliverables
- Conceptualize, design, develop, unit test and integrate RESTful applications in a highly distributed environment.
- Evaluate technologies then design and architect software solutions in agile team
- Provide feedback to product management regarding user stories, acceptance criteria and story point estimation
- Create detailed designs for implementations of user stories
- Collaborate with team members about their designs and solutions
- Utilize TDD to create code and unit tests which check acceptance criteria and provide 80% code coverage
- Team-player, can-do attitude, will work well in a group environment while being able to contribute well on an individual basis