Bangalore, Karnataka, India
We are looking for a hands on engineer to design and develop on RtBrick's Full Stack. You will be part of a fast paced team responsible for delivering quality code for large complex systems requirements. Open communications, empowerment, innovation, teamwork and customer success are the foundations of the team with "Pay for Performance" culture. Thus, you set your own limits for learning, achievements and rewards.
- Experience in C, Data structure, linux programming
- Experience in design and development in any of the access related protocols like PPPOE, L2TP, RADIUS, DHCP, Subscriber Management
- Experience with Linux and tools
- Strong problem solving and software development/troubleshooting skills
- MSEE/CS or BSEE/CS with 2-8 years of related experience is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to plan and execute tasks with minimal supervision
- Team-player, can-do attitude, will work well in a group environment while being able to contribute well on an individual basis
Participate on a project team of engineers involved in the development of software stack, with emphasis in routing protocols. Design, and deliver a new kind of software and features for Bare Metal Hardware. You will be exposed to design methodologies like finite state machines, schema driven code generation, Just-in-time compilers and various in-house as well as open-source tools and libraries. Write complete functional and design specs independently. Write portions of product spec. Lead development of subsystems. Design & Develop large portions of software independently and rapidly.