Europe or USA
RtBrick is seeking a hands-on Systems Engineer to join forces in our mission to develop open, highly automated and democratized software. As part of this role you will get hands on opportunity to work on containers, DevOps, new generation of software networking stack built using distributed systems principles. This project provides an exceptional opportunity to learn, grow and work your way into new application and technology domains.
You will be part of a fast-paced team responsible for delivering quality code for large complex systems requirements. Open communications, empowerment, innovation, teamwork and customer success are the foundations of the team with "pay for performance" culture. Thus, you set your own limits for learning, achievements and rewards.
- Experience selling and supporting carrier or cloud provider networking infrastructures
- Strong understanding and knowledge of TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, ISIS/OSP , IPv6, VPNs, QoS, Firewall
- Understanding of related cloud deployment paradigm using containers, DevOps and automation highly desired
- Ability to communicate, both oral and written, on complex technical and sales issues to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers
- JNCIE or CCIE certification desirable BS/BA in EE/CS or equivalent with 5 - 10 year experience
- Team-player, can-do attitude, will work well in a group environment while being able to contribute well on an individual basis
- Set up demos and presentation at customer locations or in the cloud for various topologies
- Position the points of differentiation of the RtBrick Full Stack vis-à-vis competition
- Understand customer use cases and from a network topology standpoint develop right architectural solutions
- Work closely with sales to evangelize and drive the RBFS capabilities
- Be obsessed with customer success and satisfaction and drive engineering to solving customer problems
- This role may require significant travel and stay at customer locations